At Oceana County Medical Care Facility, we take tremendous pride in the important work we do for our patients and residents. Through the talent, compassion, and dedication of our staff, we are committed to providing the best skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services possible. Care is equally provided regardless of financial status, social position, race, or creed. To achieve these goals, it is essential that all of our departments continually strive for excellence and a genuine passion for first-rate resident care.
- Business Administration
- Social Work
Oceana County Medical Care Facility is providing free training to become a Michigan Certified Nurse Aide. This is a three-week classroom course, to be held Monday through Friday at the Facility, 7 am to 3 pm. Qualified candidates must be 18 years old, possess a High School diploma or G.E.D., and pass a criminal background check and drug screening. Consider joining our team of compassionate caregivers. If hired, Program graduates may be eligible for a $1,000 sign-on bonus. Outstanding benefit package is also available. Call (231) 873-6600 or email email@example.com to obtain an application. Visit oceanamcf.org for additional information. E.O.E.
$22.51 – $26.90/hour
Weekdays and weekends as needed
Complete day to day tasks in nursing home regarding admission, discharge, and or transfer of residents in accordance with local, state, and federal standards and regulations, as well as facility policies and procedures.
Promote facility through marketing to prospective residents and/or family members and area hospitals.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate Degree preferred.
- One year experience in admitting position in healthcare setting preferred.
- Possess a knowledge of nursing home admission criteria (i.e. financial eligibility, level of care, prescreening, insurances).
Looking for caring/service oriented people to work in a friendly atmosphere with our growing Dietary Team in our new dining system for our rehab/elderly residents. Culinary experience is a plus. Applications being accepted to fill Dietary Assistant and/or Cook positions. Excellent wages and benefits including Vacation and Health Insurance. Interested applicants apply at 701 E. Main St. Hart, MI 49420 or email request for application to:. For additional questions, contact Brenda Holt at 231-873-6613.
Housekeeping/Laundry Position is open for a service oriented people to work in a friendly atmosphere in the housekeeping department. Must be 18 or older, possess a High School diploma or G.E.D. and pass a criminal background check. Interested applicants can apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. E.O.E.
Now accepting applications for CNA’s. Full and part time; second and third shift (2pm-10pm & 10pm-6am). We are offering a sign-on bonus of $1,000.00! Benefit package includes PTO Accrual, Health/Vision/Dental/Life & Disability, gym membership, retirement benefits. We also offer CNA testing reimbursement and referral bonuses. OCMCF also helps with tuition reimbursement to further your education. We also have sponsorship available to those that don’t have a license and want to become a CNA. Interested applicants can apply by emailing email@example.com. E.O.E.
RN’s or LPN’s/Immediate Openings – Oceana County Medical Care Facility is now accepting applications for the 2 pm to 10 pm shift and 10 pm to 6 am; full and part time. We offer health/dental/vision insurance; vacation time, retirement benefits and other outstanding county benefits; along with a $5,000 sign on bonus.
How to Apply
- Start by downloading and printing our application. Paper applications are also available in our Business Office from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Submit your completed application to Human Resources via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or drop it off at our Business Office.
- Nursing staff must have a current Michigan License.
- All Certified Nursing Assistants must have a current Michigan License.
- A criminal background check, routine physical exam, drug screening, and fingerprinting are required prior to employment.
Human Resource Contact
Brenda Jones – Human Resources Manager
- Oceana County Medical Care Facility is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to religion, race, national origin, age, sex, height, weight, sexual preference, marital status, disability, or veteran’s status.
- Pursuant to Section 1150B (d) of the Social Security Act, a “long-term” care facility may not discharge, demote, suspend, threaten, harass, or deny a promotion or any other employment related benefit to an employee or in any other manner discriminate against an employee in terms and conditions of employment.